[at-l] Endangered Parks List

Billie,  I wish to correct you on a mis-statement of what I posted.  You
said "saunterer@jimbullard.org tried to make me believe:"  Then launched
into a challenge of the accuracy of the reports that "the smog in
Yellowstone is as bad as
Denver and Atlanta, and indicated that the primary cause was
snowmobiling".  So show me where I said that.   You can't because I
didn't.  If you have a problem with the accuracy of reports you read
*elsewhere*, don't imply that I am involved in presenting what you believe
is misleading information.

All I did was respond to a post that someone else sent regarding the whole
list of endangered parks (without details) by noting that the evening news
had run a story on one of the parks mentioned, followed by my own smarta$$
comment about how it might be different if Bush made his money from a
different commodity.

FWIW - Cars are required to have pollution controls, snowmobiles are
not.  I strongly suspect that the level of pollution is directly
proportional to the time of day and proximity to the snowmobile trail.