[at-l] Books To Go Hiking With?

On the Road is pretty good, but quick.  I've been working my
way through James Fennimore Cooper's Leatherstocking tales
(one of which is the Last of the Mohicans).  Good, outdoor
themed novels, even if they are a bit corny now and then.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~cwillett