[at-l] RESPECT {WAS Slackpacking, respect for others, and Hiking One's Own Journey.....}

I've been married nearly 25 years.

Oh, that wasn't what you meant. The whole slackpacking/purity/WF/Putnam
Iceberg thing gets me wondering about the list. This comes up
frequently, too frequently. It suggests that some among us are too busy
judging others and looking for fault, rather than enjoying or preparing
for a walk.

May I suggest we respect our list moderator and stop the WF/TP
historical threads before the inevitable thermonuclear blast from
Florida? May I suggest that those who consider walking more pure than
simply putting one foot ahead of the other look up "anal-retentive"? I
am not sure if it is hyphenated or not.

Bill...