[at-l] LNT is wrong IMHO

AFAIKS, the real LNT way would be to bushwhack
carefully around the problematic section until
stepping stones can be laid or proper drainage installed.

Shouldn't you stop and try and fix the mud hole? I know lots of times we
have stopped hiking and tried to fill the hole with deadwood or Roks,
etc.(just joshin' Roksy)? This would be perserving the landscape somewhat.
But then if you look at a deer trail, it is a smaller narrower hiking trail
that is erroded too. Do the deer care? Damn the deer. Kill em all.
Shane....where are you... I need a rifle. <vvvvvvbg>

Jakealoo - Pickin' on Kahley and Roks