[at-l] Purity is in the mind of the Purist

Folks,

I suggest you check the thru-hiking papers
for a good definition of HYOH. These
were written by our member Jim Owen and are
as true today as when they were written.

http://trailwise.circumtech.com/thruhikingpapers/part3

My summary:

YOU define YOUR hike
YOU follow YOUR hiking rules.

YOU don't like YOUR hiking rules
YOU change YOUR hiking rules.

Mike

ps. lots of good stuff in the other parts
    of the article.

http://www.engel.org/ihwm  (Courtesy of my friend Glenn Engel)

email  --- mike_aken@hotmail.com

I hike alone sometimes.Its during these            Mike Aken
solo hikes that the number of  arrogant             N7OUJ
and ignorant people I have  to deal
with is reduced to one.
                         Jack Hampson

text/html (html body -- converted)