From: Clifford R. Haynes [mailto:chaynes@megalink.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 5:31 PM
To: Backcountry AT-L; KinnickinicHere@aol.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] OT: Ground Zero

Not everyone's reaction is the same. My son and his cousin ( boys 15 and
16 )  stopped at ground zero on the way to Florida. My sons reaction,
"nothin to see just some wrecked buildings and a hole in the ground". The
Nephew's "kinda cool I guess, but not much there to see."  There reaction to
Disney World " OK I guess, the had a couple of good rides."