[at-l] LNT is wrong IMHO

--- kahley <kahley@ptd.net> wrote:
> I did a little experiment these last two weeks.
### <cue snuffles, welling of tears, glow of pride>

> AFAIKS, the real LNT way would be to buskwack
> carefully around the problematic section until
> stepping stones can be laid or proper drainage installed.
>
> Comments?
### BINGO. (Also, imho.)

(But, for clarity's sake, it'd be "skirting", not "LNT", but
then "skirting" might put me on another list entirely, and then
there'd be judges involved, and hearings, and REhearings, and Man!)

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.