[at-l] IsoPro canister fuel on the AT & Pocket Rocket Questions

I'm really interested in the pocket rocket from MSR
(http://www.msrcorp.com/stoves/pocket_rocket.asp) but I need to know about
getting the isopro canisters on the AT? I have a feeling my replies arn't
going to be good. I hear this stove can also use the stove with some other
canisters maybe the snowpeak gia cartridge and or the primus butane
cartridge?
Any comments or complaints about the stove are welcome. (not that i would
have to invite this group to complain about something)
JTW