[at-l] digital camera vs. film

I'm in the same quandary.  I have a professional level 35mm SLR but am
considering going digital.  My fear is that I won't be confident in a new
digital camera and will end up lugging both of them around.  As it is now,
my 35mm is rather heavy, although it is a great camera and I am able to use
it for fantastic results.  On a related but different line of thought...
How do you all carry your camera so that it doesn't swing around, yet is
easy to get to for a quick photo op?  I am envisioning a 4 point harness
that is retractable so that you can pull it away from your chest to take a
picture.  Either that, or a way to unsnap the lower two harness points so
that it can be swung up to take a picture.

Sorry if this got away from the original question...  I think I'll stick
with film, and invest in a scanner to digitize whatever photos I choose to
when back at home.  The results are just too important to me.

-James T.

Steve Vickers <SVICKERS@proplayerstadium.com>@mailman.backcountry.net on
03/25/2002 08:56:19 AM

Sent by:    at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net