[at-l] New Patch!

I think I've worked the general route out. Back down the Amicalola
Approach trail, down west on GA 52 to I 75. North to Detroit and across
into Canada. Stay north of the border, through Ontario and Quebec,
crossing south of the St. Lawrence in eastern Quebec. Be sure to get
some chili cheese fries.  Re-enter at your choice of passages into
Maine. Who cares if you pass over the IAT. Make your way to Baxter Park
and figure out a non AT path up K.

Easy. Ought not take much more than 3-4 days. Wonderful opportunity for
yellow blazing.

Bill...