[at-l] Walking Man.

Thanks the list came through again just as i have come to believe they
can.  It is the James Taylor song Walking Man.

I checked out on Amazon and played the music clip and that is fro
certain the song I heard.

Thanks to all who sent me the words to the song.  I can now find the
music hopefully.  I have just started playing the guitar and must use
the music as I am unable to play by ear as yet.

Thanks again for all the great responses I do appreciate it very much.
Now I have to start working on playing the song.  Maybe I can change the
words to more fit the AT.

Thanks,
Tom