[at-l] Music about the AT

I think the video was 5 Million steps but am not certain. The only think
I remember is that it shows 2 hikers talking on the trail.  The singer
is singing "some men talk but the walking man walks", or something very
close to that.

The music had a very Appalachian mountain folk sound to it.  I have
tried looking it up under Appalachian Trail music and while some come I
am unable to find that one.  There are also a number of songs that come
up when I search walking man but none fit.  I may be hiking a closed
trail.

Thanks,
Tom