[at-l] Purism...to me.

I agree with "don't lie"

OTOH

Jest quz I can tack the letters JD to the ass of my name don't mean someone
somewhere won't legitimately conclude I'm referring Jack Daniels

Jesquz one didn't acquire the credits don't mean one don't know more about a
subject than those who did

Jesquz your an imposter don't mean you can't do good or won't cause harm . .
.

Jesquz it depends on what the meaning of is is might mean Isis

Bobby had a song bout Isis . . . and nobody impeached him

that's what I said