[at-l] Purism...to me.

In a message dated 03/24/02 12:44:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> HOW 'BOUT THEM HOOSIERS!!!  FINAL FOUR, BABY!!!

I'm in Felix's camp on this one (except on that Hoosier stuff (Buckeyes,
baby, Buckeyes)) - hence my redo of Blood when the legs were able.  If I
apply for the patch/certification when I'm done (I have no idea if it will
matter to me in ten years, don't know if it matters to me now) I figure I
will need to be honest about it.  At the very least, if I tell someone later
in life that I've hiked the AT, I want that to be a true statement
(otherwise, why bother telling anybody).  It's called integrity.  If you
ain't got that, you ain't got much.

Hike happy and HYOH (I treat the blue blazes as gravy on top) -

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---