[at-l] Walking Quote of the Day

At 07:54 AM 3/24/02 -0800, Ron Winchester wrote:
> > Oh! it is great to shake off the
> > trammels of the world and of public opinion--to lose our importunate,
> > tormenting, everlasting personal identity in the elements of nature, and
> > become the creature of the moment, clear of all ties--to hold to the
> > universe only by a dish of sweet-breads,
>
>Do you think mac& cheese can evoke this same wonder?

It's not like ya'll need another reason to think I'm odd, but I really like
Mac&Cheese.  I even don't mind the cheesy water  that I drink
after.  Once, at home, I was soo craving the stuff that I sprinkled just
a little cheese powder into a cup of hot water to simulate that first
step of cleaning out the pot.  It just wasn't the same <g>.