[at-l] OT was Troll Detection

In a message dated 3/23/02 10:13:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
saunterer@jimbullard.org writes:

> It's obvious that you didn't read LOTR.  They are immortal.  You learn a
> lot of skills when you live forever.  BTW - the plural of elf is elves.

Yea, but we only have one elf :)  And for all of you that are LOTR fans -
March 29th they are going to release a preview of The Two Towers at the end
of Fellowship of the Rings in the theaters, so if you needed an excuse to see
it again (and us LOTR fans really don't need an excuse to see it for the 5th
or 6th time) then that is the time :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html