[at-l] Why I'd like to meet Rocksnroots

In a message dated 03/23/02 11:08:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

> When I thought of the title it immediately made me think how
> precious it would be to have Benton MacKaye alive in a time bubble to ask
> him
> specific questions regarding his wish for the AT vs wilderness and its
> users...

I thought the same thing when I wrote it.  Then we would not all have to
guess about the intentions of people to whom we no longer have access except
through the words they left behind.  Words which are colored, logically, by
the age in which they live.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html