[at-l] Pictures!

I finally got some new pictures posted on my site and a couple new albums up
on Backcountry as well.   They include a couple hikes Dee and I did in the
Smokies last summer (although I will be adding to that page later when I find
the missing pictures)  as well as pictures of the PA Ruck and the hike we did
to get to the Ruck. You can get to all of them from my homepage.

If anyone has trouble loading these or they don't look right, please let me
know - I had some technical difficulties but I think everything is fixed.  I
tried to keep any bad pictures so if you see one you don't like, let me know
and I will take it off. Dee, sweetie, that offer doesn't include you  :)

http://members.aol.com/karens62

POG

Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance
like no one's watching. - unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---