[at-l] Best Blue Blazes

At 09:29 AM 3/23/02 -0500, rick boudrie wrote:
Occasionally we hear from people who have hiked essentially all the Trail
but did not regsiter as 2000 milers. They are the smallest and most
honorable group of all, IMO.
There was something about this passage that bugged me but I had to go back
and reread
to put my finger on it.

If the people who were rightfully entitled to register but did not
are the_most_hinorable, then that means those that were also
entitled and did register are_less_honerable than those who didn't?.
For the life of me I can't understand why that would be?
Is that what you meant to say?