[at-l] has the AT become too easy??

>Any chance you could give me a list of other sites where he posts.....have
>gotten a lot of good information from his posts.

Jack has already hit the Trail for the season so I doubt
he'll be posting much anywhere unless he takes a zero
in a town with access.  There is a group he posted about
here several times, called ATML orphans I think, on Yahoo.
If you are looking for info on lightening your load,
there is a group called BackpackingLight also on Yahoo.