[at-l] Earl's Book

At 11:21 PM 3/22/02 -0500, Jim Stewart wrote:
>Received Earl's book today.  Absolutely phenomenal.  I have the two National
>Geographic books "The Appalachian Trail" and "Mountain Adventure" that I
>thought were tops in the photography and prose about the Trail.  They just
>got passed.

If you like AT books with pictures you should look into"Sojourn in the
Wilderness" by Kenneth 'Peacewalker' Wadness.  Like Earl's latest, you can
order it direct from the author and it will be signed.  You can write
Peacewalker at: Shalom Images, PO Box 3334, Framingham, MA  01705-3334.  I
believe it's also available (unsigned) from ATC.  I'm still waiting for my
copy of Earl's new book.  Glad to hear that it's worth the wait.

sAunTerer