[at-l] Word of the Day...

Aye, top of the mornin' to you. Something got me to thinking
the other day...and, I hate when that happens. I was
thinkin' so hard that I forgot what it was I was thinking
about. And, there are few things worse than to be thinking a
thought that you don't know what it is. And, the worst part
of it is that you may not know when to stop thinkin' about
it because you can't tell if you're done or not...what, not
even knowing what the thought is, how could you know if you
were done thinkin' about it, or not?  So, anyway, I decided
that I was right, more or less, in my basic understanding of
the thought at hand and went on my semi-merry way.

Along the way...the semi-merry way....I realized that I have
been busy of late. Landscapin' is trying to kick back in
here in Indiana...though, winter is more wintery here in
spring than it was in winter. Plus, I've been driving to New
Jersey seemingly everyday. (I love them New Jersey bagels.)

I was recently honored by being asked to join what turns out
to be an elite group of people. I am somewhat famous for my
knowledges (yes, there are lots of it) in the field of
genetics and reproduction. Because of these knowledges, I
was asked to lend my expertise to a new organization formed
by a group of people who have successfully cross-bred
pigeons and chickens. I must say that I was a little leary
of the group when they first told me their name. But, "The
Coo-Clucks Clan" seems to be a really good group of people
who are trying to master a bird that will deliver it's eggs
to each home...that seems to be a noble cause. We couldn't
find a homing pigeon, so we're using the garden/street
variety with the plume that looks like oil in water. I call
mine Tim.

Anyway...between the landscapin, drivin' to Jersey, forcin'
chickens and pigeons to have sex and watching my Hoosiers
play basketball...I've been busy. But, not to busy to come
up with a word of the day, or two....

Hmmmm, I haven't done this for a while....let's see if it
really is like riding a bike...

Well, to celebrate my recent honoring...let's make the word
of the day:

Champagne

"The doctor prescribed placebo to ease the sham pain."

No? Well, in honor of Hopeful successful yogiing medicine
bottles...how about:

Pharmacy

"The best place to cross-breed chickens and pigeons is on a
farm, Missy."

Again, no?

Dag...

This must be it, thence:

Precedent

"That Goo-girl sure has a pretty baby."

Well, as always...learn it...use it...love it. I hope ya all
cheer on my Hoosiers tonight. Pet a dog....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98