[at-l] Best Blue Blazes

In a message dated 03/22/02 11:05:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> Blue blazes aren't necessarily shorter, easier, more or less scenic.
> They're
> different, which is what most people are that hike the trails.  Try not to
> feel like you're doing anything wrong if you don't take the all white
> blazes,
> because you're not.

Being a snob purist <g>, I like hitting all the whites and as many of the
blues as sound or look interesting.  As I posted the other day, there is far
too much of this stuff to get done, and so little time in one lifetime.....

And I forgot one earlier - Kimsey Creek at Standing Indian - awesome trail.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---