[at-l] ATN and Bananas---

Oh, that piece!  I understood it, more or less, and I wasn't even there.
Basically, it boiled down to the fact that hikers would eat a banana and
take another with them.  The food service kept ordering more and more
bananas, and one day the hikers left, and the food service was left with a
huge mess of bananas.  They had another group of kids in, Scouts, was it?,
but the kids didn't want bananas.  The next day, they made the bananas into
banana pudding, and the kids still wouldn't eat them.  Did I read that
right?  anklebear

---