[at-l] AT-L'ers' books

I'm working on a list, with Kahley, of AT books from the last few years
(about 5 years?), and would like y'all to help out.  If *you've*
written a book, or know of any other AT-Ler who's written one, about
the AT, please send me, OFF-LIST, the author and title (and year published
if you know it).  We want to be sure we don't miss anyone.  If it's a
self-published/on demand book be sure to also tell me that.  Thank you,
folks!
	-- eArThworm
PS If a Lister has written a book and it's NOT on the AT, I'd like to
know that, too.
[NOTE TO NAVIGATOR: I already know about yours, kiddo. ;-) ]