[at-l] WF and AT-L History Long Delete at will

> For the newbees, a history...delete if you've heard it or
> lived it like many of us did.

Thank you very much.  I had often wondered what the story was.

> One of his friends and supporters
> actually posted here, that since there was ATML and Trailplace, Ryan
> should close up AT-L since it was unnecessary.
> AT-L never did go away and he never forgave us for that.

There's a Bible verse about good trees and bad trees, and the kinds of fruit
they produce...

I, for one, am thankful that there is a list (this one) that doesn't have an
obsessive compulsive moderator with control issues.  I had no idea...

Shane