Re[2]: [at-l] WF and AT-L History Long Delete at will

"But if we are going to criticize Dan's certificates, I think it important to
  know precisely what they say. Personally, I never believed that he in fact
  walked every mile seven times, mostly because I vaguely remember his once
  posting that some of his hikes were designed to do that and others were
  designed to investigate trail situations for his books.

Well...
To me it depends on how the claimant is using the certificate. If So-And-So
skipped a bit and still sewed on his rocker patch that's no big deal (to me).
But if  So-and-So is waving around a fist full of certificates proclaiming
his ten pure thruhikes makes gives him special uber hiker status, and that
'impure' hikers are unworthy, that's a horse of a completely different colour
(to me).
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html