[at-l] ursack

Ursack is no longer considered bear resistant in Yosemite and,
I think, Inyo, where it is required that you store your food in
bear resistant containers.  It seems that a determined, habituated
bear can eventually get into the Ursack.  If you are going into
bear country where the ursines are not habituated, it might be
a good idea.  Otherwise, I'd carry a standard bear cannister.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~cwillett