[at-l] Re: Highlands Coalition: Saving the Highlands

Pb,

Make it a national security issue!  Drinking water is even more
important that oil (and we all know oil and water don't mix),
because if I die from lack of potable water then I won't be able to
drive my typical gas guzzling American car 3 blocks to the polls to
vote the politicians back into office again.  THAT should catch their
attention.

And if we preserve 180,000 acres of perceived wilderness in the
bargain, so much the better.

Kurt