[at-l] Quick dry for a bag?

if it's a down bag, BE CAREFUL!  a bunch of serious water in a down bag
can destroy the bag just by moving the bag carelessly; one can, however,
carefully wring it out, section by section, and then unclump down clumps
by hand while drying it out; lots of hands on TLC; other bet is better:
Wring out carefully by hand, then put in large dryer on low heat with a
couple of beach towels - a bit of baffle tearing risk, but should do ok
if a well made bag . . .

if its artificial fill, ditto above, but can handle more roughly and no
problems in the dryer, as long as only low heat and a towel or two in
there with the bag . . .

thru-thinker