[at-l] trail-life.com

Well I checked out M&M new big sight.. I must say I'm impressed. All thought
I'm only betting how long it will be before mars sues him for using the
little m&m pic on his page :)
The coding is really really nice on the page and the forums are top notch. I
read a lot of internet forms (I play a lot of online games) and this is a
nice forum program.
I'm hoping a lot of people who have personal pages can link up so we all
make a better webpage and the pages they create get a lot more notice then
they would normal on their own.  Its well worth the time to check it out, I
wish it the best and hope it works out. It looks like we could really have
some nice off topic flame wars in his forum too.
For the people who have never really got into reading and following internet
forums I think you will like it.
Not that it could ever replace the beloved AT-L, were else would we eat are
smashmellows with such fine folks.
JTW