[at-l] AT-News "beta"

Since a few folks have already noticed the existence of the AT-News =
mailing list (TJ), it's probably time to let everyone else know that =
it's out there.   I haven't done much more than set up the list- but =
with the likely loss of my job in the near future* I'm sure I'll have =
time to automate some of the article submission tasks, etc.

So, in the interim folks are welcome to use the list to post news items =
and I'll manually moderate.

To subscribe: