[at-l] New trail songs CD

--- Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

> Speaking of music, hiking, and the Gathering,
> wasn't Walkin' Jim's show wonderful *again*?

Wow, I have been listening to Walkin' Jim all day
today! Yesterday, too! I have "The Long Trails" CD
that Yogi sent to me. Good music! In fact, I had to
listen to "Out on the Crest Trail" three times before
I could get up the gumption to resign this afternoon
(effective May 15). But I did it. PCT, here I come!

Waterfall