[at-l] Thru-hiker's Handbook

In a message dated 03/21/02 3:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> Any change will include the 2002 data from Chazin's 2002 Data Book. The TAC
> allows WF to use this information for free, so I'm told.
> It's fun to read "The acknowledged authority on thruhiking" writing about
> himself in the third person :O)
> He wrote on the back of the '02 guide something like:
> "When not out hiking, Wingfoot tests gear for equipment manufactuers and
> gives AT backpacking seminars."
> TJ < not making this stuff up

One of these days, I'm hoping to meet WF so I can determine what opinion of
him to have.  Having never met him, I currently have no opinion on him.  It's
very frustrating having no benchmark by which to assess him, but that's why I
don't participate in these discussions.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html