Shiping from AMAZON (follow up to )RE: [at-l] Thru-Hikers Handbook.

I do alot of business with amazon.com and they usually give very good service,
but every once in a while they get mixed up. When I ordered my 2000 Thru-hikers
Handbook from them, it took a month before they got it to me. Others were
reporting that they got their copies from amazon.com within days. If you
really are in a panic to get one of the first copies of the 2002 Handbook,
I would take the advice of whoever recommended www.adventuroustraveler.com
since they seem to have the fastest service.
Dave Hughes
Workthington, OH