Shiping from AMAZON (follow up to )RE: [at-l] Thru-Hikers Handbook.

I doubt I'll buy much from Amazon, unless I can't get it anywhere else. 3
weeks ago I placed an order, everything was marked as "ship within 2 days".
That was 3 weeks ago, still hasn't been shipped, and they are still rolling
back the estimated shipping and receipt date. Given the  way Amazon is
handling my order, I definitely wouldn't buy WF's Handbook given his track
record.