[at-l] Thru-hiker's Handbook

the new guy wonders"Since it is being printed on an 'as ordered'
basis...should
I order next year's now to get it for then?
Really, will the 2002 version be different from any other? I
mean, the information hasn't changed...even if it should have."

Any change will include the 2002 data from Chazin's 2002 Data Book. The TAC
allows WF to use this information for free, so I'm told.
It's fun to read "The acknowledged authority on thruhiking" writing about
himself in the third person :O)
He wrote on the back of the '02 guide something like:
"When not out hiking, Wingfoot tests gear for equipment manufactuers and
gives AT backpacking seminars."
TJ < not making this stuff up

multipart/alternative
  text/html