[at-l] A Question Of Trail (Jim)

In a message dated 3/21/2002 10:21:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> Oh yeah - I don't want to forget this little gem - you've spent a year
> resorting to the "Jim wants the Trail lined with condos" as your final line
>
> of defense.  I've ignored it until now cause it's so patently ridiculous.

     *** Again, the archives will show you supporting landowner's rights
while arguing that pressing the acquisition of buffer for the Trail will
produce public resentment against the AT and environmentalism. It's all in
the archives. I ask you to support your view now in light of Mr Breen's
actions at Saddleback...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---