[at-l] Re: Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops (Kahley)

Amen!

I too have done a lot of backcountry waundering and have never had a problem keeping reasonably clean. All it takes is a daily wash with a bandana and a dab of soap. Feels good. Keeps your sleeping bag cleaner. As for the deadly hiking shirt, rinsing it out with a bit of water and soap keeps it reasonable too.

Squirrelgirl