[at-l] Car Talk

Just thinking ahead....

If I park my car for six months of hiking, what considerations do I need to
look at?

 Do I put it  blocks (whatever THAT means...)? Should I leave the keys with
someone? Have them start it monthly? Weekly?
I have a cover for it. I'll park it where a tree won't fall on it, probably
on a friend's farm.

I just learned that to stop my car insurance, I have to turn in my tags.
Makes sense, but just one more thing I hadn't though of...

What else?
Please cc me directly, if you answer to the list.
Thanks!
Jan
--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.