[at-l] OT : ECO-CHALLENGE: NEW ZEALAND SET TO AIR WORLDWIDE!

We have watched some of these as well. Two things I remember that help set expectations. Navy Seal teams have had trouble even finishing much less winning. That is pretty tough.

There was a Japanese team who was doing ok but not really at the front. The woman in their group broke her ankle (or maybe a leg) on a trail up a jungle mountain. If you loose one person the team is out. Instead of quitting they decided to carry her up the mountain. The determination and team work was very admirable.

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC