[at-l] Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops

In a message dated 3/20/2002 10:48:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> So far, I've called RnR's bluff -- how many times?  He has yet to come up
> with any source that matches his claims for what MacKaye wrote.  When/if he
>
> manages to do that, we'll talk.  Until then, he's blowin' smoke.  He's
> palming "his" personal biases off on the list as MacKaye's.

      *** I find this a rather blunt personal attack that doesn't reflect the
necessary appreciation for higher philosophy required in an examination of
MacKaye.

     I have to ask Jim if he includes in "calling my bluff" his previously
disproven claim that WF had no involvement in Putnam Mine?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---