[at-l] Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops

In a message dated 3/20/2002 8:48:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

>  "Many" (most?) people don't have
> the ability or the mental and emotional discipline to find "wilderness"
> without the "crutch" of vast tracts of land.  Some can find it in a blade
> of
> grass.  Which one lacks understanding?

    ***   It's just plain amazing what some people will say when their
internal political bent won't let them admit that condos are counter to the
Trail and will destroy it.

     Next time I walk down a crowded Manhattan avenue I'll furrow my brow and
think real hard of Jim's wilderness. Yeah, I get it Jim, maybe we can route
the AT through there since you don't really need woods if you have the
superior reasoning ability of Jimbo here...

      I'm sure there's an AT developer out there somewhere who's right along
with you on this...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---