[at-l] Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops

In a message dated 03/20/02 8:48:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> But it's a variable - by that definition, you can also find "wilderness" on
> 7th St in Washington, DC.

Jim -

LOL.  I travel to DC about a dozen times a year on business and most times
see things far scarier than I ever see on the trail - any trail.

Shane -

Can I borrow a gun for my next trip (so I can at least share the top of the
food chain)?

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html