[at-l] authors and AT books, was Thru-Hikers Handbook

I knew there was a *lot* of knowledge about the AT on the list, but I
wasn't aware that there were a number of published authors.  Can anyone
share a list of the books and authors?  I have a number of books about
the AT, but haven't gotten any in the last two years other than the data
book and companion.  I've been getting my dose from the list and by
reading online journals, but always open for others.

Kahley wrote:

<snip>  If you are jonesing for an AT fix,
there are lots of books out there.  Some by people on this list!  Maybe
one of the best, although pricey is the Rodell set.