[at-l] Re: Camp Smith Trail

I hiked from the Bear Mountain Bridge to Graymoor Monastery and
back on 6 October, and didn't see any signs, notices, or armed
guards at that end of the Camp Smith Trail.  Haven't been back on
that part of the AT since, but I'd say that if they didn't have it
blocked then, it wouldn't be now.

They DO have sandbags and scarey-looking vehicles down the
road at the automobile entrance to the army post, but that's not
where I would think of parking anyway.

Side note: might be an interesting project for someone to collect 11
September comments out of the trail registers.  At least up here in
New York there were some interesting ones that I read.

Kurt