[at-l] Injured dogs - rescue options?

OB,

You've just reiterated what I already said in my reply below when I said
"assuming that you can probably rig something with the materials at hand."
One of the original replies to my message gave a web site where you could
buy cushioned splints designed for dogs.  I just pointed out they weren't
necessary because other items could do the same thing.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99