[at-l] Church anyone?

In Jojo Smiley's AT Journal (www.trailjournals.com), she mentions going to church fairly often. I remember sometimes she went to a place she saw or to the church the hostel person belonged to and various other connections to a church.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Neal [mailto:nealb@midlandstech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:30 AM
To: AT-Mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: [at-l] Church anyone?

After reading a couple of "articles" on the internet, and after "talking" to
some people, I began wondering how many people "look" for a church or other
religious services while on the trail.  According to one source, most people
who look for a church/service are Catholics.  But I know there are some
Protestant churches along the trail.  And what about non-Christian
"religious" hikers?  Just curious.

William, The Zen Buddist Southern Methodist-Baptist Sufi Catholic Turtle

PS	And no I am not anti-atheist or anti any other religion.  I've even
been smudged in the parking lot of a Wachovia in Orlando, Fla.  Why I even
considered joining the Church of Bob.  I'm just curious