[at-l] Thru-Hikers Handbook

At 02:37 AM 3/19/02 +0000, sneed hearn wrote:

>Has anyone gotten, seen, read the 2002 THRU-HIKERS HAND BOOK by Dan
>"Wingfoot" Bruce? I am having trouble locating it, although I was led to
>believe it was available.  Thanks guys....

I'm NOT trying to start anything here.
I just have some guilt about keeping mum about
this in the past.  The writer of the book in question
has been unreliable in the past several years.
In one year, it was never published despite notices
of publication date and I believe he accepted orders.
Another year it was so late as to be useless for
most planing purposes.  Just saying it might come
out or it might not.  Buy a Companion.
http://www.aldha.org/

They are waaay cheap and are easier to read in bed than
the freebee version on the computer.  You can always
pick up a Handbook somewhere along the Trail if it
is published.