[at-l] springer weather

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:53:11 -0500 "Elizabeth A. Foshion"
<foshione@dteenergy.com> writes:
> anyone have any idea what the weather is like on springer and points
> north currently?
>
> squirrelgirl

Rainy!! Thank goodness. We are having mild temps and more rain in
southeast Tennessee and north Georgia until Monday. Friday night and
Saturday looks like it will get cold again so there will be sleet and /or
some snow but I expect that will melt during the day.  Hopeful

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.